* Master of acrylic and oil ranging from loose impressionism to hyper-realistic.
* Proficient in Mac and PC applications including Adobe Photoshop CS, Image Ready, Adobe Illustrator CS, GoLive CS, InDesign CS, Version Cue and Corell Draw.
* Experienced in all aspects of visual communications, from client assesment through print ready art, knowledge of current pre-press and production methods. Effective in coordinating large projects.
* Sharp, innovative designer/illustrator with over 20 years on the job and freelance experience committed to high quality production.
* Designed and illustrated billboards, logos, T-shirts, murals, truck lettering, motorcycles.
* Created a variety of camera ready art and computer generated art for business cards, advertisements, letterheads, brochures, restaurant menus and children's cup designs, coloring books, posters, T-shirts, murals
* Over 25 Limited Edition Prints in Wildlife and Motorsports that are diplayed and sold worldwide.
* Participated in the Top 40 wildlife artist tour in Wyoming 1997
* Companies supplied art work for: R. J. Reynolds , Budweiser, Corona, Yuengling, J&J Snack foods, Nautica, Aeropostale, Mr's T's Pierogies, Boyds Bears...
EMERSON L. FREESE JR.
Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 1983
Associates Degree in Visual Communications